Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Call Me

It’s a rainy, grey day but that's okay because I got my paper turned in and my presentation done. I felt nervous during my presentation but that doesn’t matter now, I’m just glad it’s done; plus, I have a break until a Calc test Thursday. 50% of my International business grade was just determined, how exciting!

I think I’m going to take a break from writing about my life and indulge myself and make myself sound shallow because, let’s face it, we all are. Well, maybe shallow isn’t the right word but I think you get the idea. Ima make a personal ad!

Wanted:

5’8”-6’2” male, blond or dark brown hair, well dressed, slim or athletic build, but not too bulky. Must be funny but also can be serious and can carry on a conversation; romantic would also be a plus, I’m a bit of a romantic myself. I’m not in to guys who are very flamboyant. Must enjoy going out on intimate outings but also enjoy group outings and partying from time to time. Shared interests would be a plus, especially a love for cars and cooking/good food. Also desirable is the quality of not being jealous, I know I can be the jealous type myself but I’m trying to change that. Non smoker please, not drugs either, both are just gross. I’m a bit of a coffee and tea addict so if you are too that’s a plus :)

If you fit that description, give me a holler, k?

All the best,

JP

3 comments:

  1. Cute ad, and its not shallow, I think its what every guy would like to find in a guy! Keep us updated about your Glee Guy too. Haha.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Typical grey rainy day here too. The best way to handle 'nerves' is to expect it cos it is your caveman genes responding to a stressful situation. Just let the breathing and heartbeat go and don't fight it; you will find that you calm down much more quickly.
    -Well Mr Shallow, I'm your perfect match lol except I'm 40yrs too late and I can't handle teen drama. Hopefully you can find a sane teen gay guy that is into gratuitous sex. (don't give me the 'love' crap; you are ruled by your balls!) You can fall in love later on. bfn - Wayne :)(when it comes to sex, ALL guys are jealous!)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Meh I miss a few marks but I'd might (key work Might) be able to convince you to give me a chance but their is one minor problem that wouldn't work period.

    We are too far away
    Oh well I'm sure you will find someone and let us know on the Nick Glee guy

    Ethan

    ReplyDelete