Friday, November 5, 2010

Autopilot

The atmosphere around me seems to have lightened, and not in that “oh I’m feeling light headed” kind of way some literalists always manage to see things but in the happy way. My roommate has been very cheerful lately, he’s had a good week and now that we’ve finally we got our cable TV sorted out he has his soccer channel and I have my Food Network so all is right in this world haha. Unfortunately for me the next week looks to be hell week in terms of work so I’ll revel in the calm before the storm so to speak as long as I can.

The evil procrastination monster is rearing its ugly head into my life so all that work I had earlier this week is still staring at me not having been done. Tonight I really just want to go out and have fun since I’m going home tomorrow to get together with Maria for a while and spend the night. I’m going to try and get some work done but that amount of progress I will make will likely be limited I fear.

I’m hoping for this to be a refreshing one, have some fun Friday and take it easy in familiar surroundings Saturday would seem to do that.

Well, other than that it doesn’t seem to be too much to say. Everything is just flowing along on autopilot with me being on standby until I need to take the reins again, let’s hope for a smooth flight.

Enjoy your weekend,

JP

3 comments:

  1. lol don't think that makes things all right in the world but it's a start.
    Though that might be a funny fight "I want to see who scored the winning goal" "But I wan to see who made the best meal"

    Hope you do well on your school work.

    Take Care JP
    Ethan

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, too much drama is hard on the head JP. That's why people get partners in their twenties and settle down lol. The best way to deal with procrastination is to manage your time to get the work done and have a little r&r too. Schedule your time for your work and stick to it; early in the evening is best and also if you have free time between classes; the more work you can get done during the day the better. But autopilot can get boring eventually lol. bfn - Wayne :) (hope college is going well for you too Ethan!)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Wayne I'm doing fine
    I do miss blogging but I don't feel that I would actually post anything

    ReplyDelete