Monday, November 15, 2010

11:25

God knows no greater evil than what is called MyITLab...

I have a paper and a presentation tomorrow in my International Business class which will together make up 50% of my class grade. If you can't tell, I'm so excited I can barely contain myself. >.>

Just one more day...one.more.day.

**non sequitur alert**

I never mentioned this in the past but there's a guy I'm interested in named Nick, he lives in the same dorm I do albeit a different floor, but he watches Glee on my floor. We haven't talked much but both me and some of my friends have caught him sneaking glances my way and we've been trying to talk more outside of Glee for the past few weeks. I'll go into more detail in the future.

I need to get back to work,

JP

2 comments:

  1. So you're having one of "those days" too I see?

    *Sigh*

    It happens to the best of us. Good luck tomorrow, I'm sure you'll be amazing :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. The arcane world of International Business; can you say corruption, bribery, Swiss bank accounts, and total lack of ethics? lol Ok, I'm a cynical old guy but don't believe everything that is being spoon-fed to you; connections and who-you-know counts big time in big business (and they all have mansions in the Hamptons lol). Good luck on your presentation.
    -I'm getting the impression that if a young guy watches Glee then that is a 90% indication he is gay. And Nick steals some glances at you; well you definitely need to follow this up! bfn - Wayne :)

    ReplyDelete