Monday, October 17, 2011

Scary Shit

And hell week numbers two and three have begun. I have a German paper due, my German midterm, my Management and Organizational Behavior midterm, my Philosophy midterm and my second Managerial Accounting midterm in the next 10 days.

Plus, now with the last theater festival I was working on done, I have to dive head first into doing publicity for the next show- The 25th Annual Putnam County Spelling Bee. Auditions begin in two weeks and guess who will be designing the flyers and organizing shit all over again? This fella.

Fucking A, someone get me an IV and hook it up to an espresso maker, it's going to be a rough couple of days.

How do you deal with stress?

All the best,

JP

4 comments:

  1. I like to sing when I'm stressed :p

    ReplyDelete
  2. I bake banana bread. I'm dead serious. It's literally the best thing ever. Except then you end up with even less time to get things done haha, kind of a major flaw in my plan :P

    ReplyDelete
  3. How do I deal with stress. Just don't over-think about your obligations and slowly you'll finish them all. First things first, take care of what can be done now before worrying too long over what might never be ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I suggest lots of masturbation; you don't want the sex drive distracting you from getting your work done. Manage your time and prioritize. - Wayne :)

    ReplyDelete