Saturday, October 1, 2011

Rant

Sorry, it's time to rant. It's been far too long since I've had some way to express the hidden frustrations I've been harbouring so here we go.

-begin rant-

You're a douche, I thought you should know that. I don't give a fuck that your father is some high up in a major corporation or that you fly around the world every few weeks. I don't care about your thoughts or views on a subject you obviously don't have any expertise in let alone any relevant link to. I don't care that you've met J Lo, P Diddy, Tiger Woods or whoever else. Your blatant disrespect towards others and need to go against the grain just for the sake of going against the grain is not appreciated just like your need to slam doors whenever you leave a room. You honestly don't deserve so many of the things that have been given to you. You don't deserve the amount of tolerance we've been giving to you and your your mannerisms; if it were me, you would have been kicked out of the group last fall.

One day you will get everything that the world has waiting for you in one sweep. I hope it knocks you off your perch and leaves you dazed and confused because you've had it coming to you for far too long, and let's face it, karma is a bitch.

-end rant-

Sorry I haven't been writing much lately. Midterms are here and I've been just filled to the brim with work. Once Columbus day weekend rolls around I'll be better and I'll start trying to write more regularly.

All the best,

JP

2 comments:

  1. It's one of the nice things about blogging that it gives us a chance to say things (anonymously) that we used to have to keep to ourselves lest the person in question learn how we feel.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha ha, nice rant cos I too have come across some people who think they are God's gift to the world. Btw celebrity people and their inflated egos do not impress me at all; they eat, breath, shit, and eventually die the same as the rest of us. The higher you fly then the farther you fall.
    Yeah stay on top of those courses! - Wayne :)

    ReplyDelete