Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Ask Me Anything

So I've realized I've never really done anything that truly let you guys, the readers, gain a little more insight as to who I am. Sure, I've done a few "About Me" posts and I can only imagine the conclusions you've drawn about me through reading my digital scribblings, but I want to know what you've possibly wondered about me.


Musical Non-sequitor alert! Nada Surf - Blonde on Blonde (Listen to it, it's a good song)

Well, that is going to change. I want you guys to ask me some questions. Anything and everything is up for grabs, including, but not limited to things about my personal life, what I like and don't like and my future plans.

I want to make this blog more fun so in the comments section leave your questions and I'll answer them in the near future.

Surprise me and tickle my mind with just how creative you can be.

Let's see what you've got,

JP

Note: I won't compromise the confidentiality of anyone mentioned in this blog including myself so other than that, you're good to go.

2 comments:

  1. Actually JP you have already covered a lot. I am wondering how you are going to reconcile your sexuality with employment in the business world, if that could be a problem or no problem at all in today's modern and hopefully enlightened society.
    -Do you think you would accept a life partner right now if the right guy showed up or do you want more experience?
    -Any trustworthy friends at university you can confide in?
    -Favourite exercise?
    Maybe I can think of some more later on. - Wayne :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. soz if im asking stuff that youve said before aha

    what course do you do and what job are you intending to grab later on after it?

    where'd the blog name come from/ howd you pick up french

    do you play any games

    aha these are pretty loser questions

    ReplyDelete