Wednesday, December 1, 2010

La Vie en Rose

Things have been quieting down lately. I've been spending less time on the first floor than before and been enjoying the company of people from the fourth floor and also my boyfriend named music. Heck, I remember how I used to almost live on the first floor but I've been lone wolfing it more lately.

I went on another walk today, mostly because I needed to withdraw money from the ATM but taking in the cold air and sounds of a busy street calm me down better than any massage ever could. I've been trying to give other people their space and give myself time to take back the reins of my life and get myself back on track; I apologize for being so emotional and moody lately, I've had too much stuff going through my mind in the past few days I kinda needed somewhere to spill it all and that place ended up being here on my blog.

I had a little moment with Glee guy yesterday, as I left my room he was getting a drink from the water fountain in my hall which is really far away from the room where we watch Glee. I told him about the closer fountain and he said something but sounded like a bunch of words jumbled together before looking away and blushing. haha, cute.

The idea of getting a piercing or small tattoo has popped up again, so what is this, 3rd time in the past 4 months? If I get a tattoo it would be a short French phrase on my inner bicep while a piercing would probably be my left nipple since everything else would be too obvious and my mom would probably freak; plus, I've been working out and my pecs finally have some definition so they might benefit from a little ornamentation haha. A piercing there is really gay though and I think is too "loud" for me. Wanting a piercing or tattoo again is probably another passing urge that will be gone by the end of the week but if this has come back so many times already maybe it means I really do want this. I don't intend to tell anyone if I get either a piercing or tattoo, well apart from the people I've told about this blog, rather it'll be something personal for me to enjoy.

Alright, enjoy some music-




Edith Piaf - La Vie en Rose

J'adore les chansons Francaise

All the best,

JP

2 comments:

  1. Sa meilleure chanson est <>, a mon avis.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Everything sounds cool to me JP. Keep working on the Glee guy lol. Don't go nuts with tattoos; small and tasteful on an inconspicuous area is nice. Remember that removing them is a lot more hassle than putting them on. And no better way to say 'I'm gay' than a nipple piercing! Btw, to maintain a lean defined look watch your diet (stay away from fat, flour, and sugar), do a little jogging daily, and do 4 sets of sit-ups and 4 sets of push-ups every 3 days in your bedroom. Put your feet up on a chair for the last two sets. When sit-ups get easy put a weight behind your head. You will also feel great after a work-out and an exercise routine gets easy if you don't miss work-outs. bfn - Wayne :)(vintage vid!)

    ReplyDelete