Thursday, December 9, 2010

Baby I'm a Fool

Coffee is flowing through my veins as I continue to work into the wee hours of the morning. I've spent my entire night in the library re-writing a theology paper which still feels like a piece of crap to me but there really isn't much I can do now.

It's past 3:30 and the rest of the study group has left, leaving me the lone ranger but there have been a few bright spots to the night. I got to talk one-on-one with Zach when we went to get some coffee and food together; he's a really comfortable person to be around and he waited for me to get my drink before heading back to the table. I also got his number tonight though it was more of a friend-exchange thing than anything. We're beginning to feel more and more comfortable around each other and that's a good thing.

Tomorrow (nee Today) is the last day of classes for this semester. I have my International Business final tomorrow in class and my final calc and theology classes and then I'm done. Some people on the first floor were possibly going to a gay club to dance and celebrate the end of the semester tonight but I'm not really in the clubbing mood though so I don't think I'm going. Rather, I'm going to an IRC-UNICEF winter gala tomorrow instead which ends at 10 so I guess if I wanted to go clubbing afterwards I could. Thing is, I'm feeling more in the hanging with good friends and spending the night in kind of mood so we'll see.

Well, it's technically Thursday but hey, it's time for music.




Melody Gardot- Baby I'm a Fool

It's a really nice song to just relax, read or study to and the tranquil nature of the song reflects the sense of general calm I'm feeling too. Nice!

All the best,

JP