Monday, December 13, 2010

Goodbye Zach

Well things have a habit of working out this way but Zach is now out of the picture. I had suspected that Zach was gay and I still do but I've decided to back down on anything I had or would have planned. My friend AV has expressed interest in him and I'm convinced, as is the rest of the group, that the feelings are mutual. They both have super similar personalities, are in the same school, are in multiple classes tomorrow and would be adorable together. Whenever she asks him to study together, he will walk all the way across campus multiple times just so they could study, and she absolutely glows when they are together. They really do seem that they are meant to be together.

AV has been having problems with a super clingy and emotional boyfriend back at home and things today went very downhill when he wouldn't leave her alone. He was texting every few minutes complaining about how she had to cancel their video chat because it's finals week and she needs to study. He's also still in high school back in Boston which makes distance a major problem. In short, this would seem like the perfect time for her to get a fresh start.

I do believe that Zach and AV were made for each other and would be great together if they were in a relationship. AV thinks she's going to go for it and I hope things will turn out well.

As for me, Zach will be another good friend. A funny, intelligent guy whose company I'll greatly enjoy and will make me smile.

Gah, I have finals to study for and essays to write. Back to work.

All the best,

JP