Tuesday, October 5, 2010

15 Days, 15 Facts

Yikes, it's been a while. School's ramped up and I've been terribly busy so blogging has been pushed to the back burner for the time being. Fortunately, I have found some time, so here's a little update for what's gone on in the last 15 days.

1. I got a 95 on my first Psychology exam and a 94 on my Theology exam :D

2. I had a bisexual guy come out to me; I did not expect that at all. He's terribly insecure which makes me feel so bad since he's the biggest sweetheart ever - see "Mark" in the sidebar for more details.

3. Me and Mark have been hanging out more - he admitted to me he is attracted to me, and I'm also attracted to him, we've been flirting behind closed doors.

4. Last week we kissed and shared an intimate moment for the first time (no sex) - it's the first time he's done anything with a guy, it was beautiful.

5. My friend had an ambulance called for her because she went overboard with the alcohol, it scared the shit out of me.

6. I went too far with the alcohol myself and threw up for the first time, it, along with the terrible hangover the next morning was one of the most unpleasant experiences I've ever had, and is something I do not intend to repeat for quite some time.

7. In an attempt to help resolve and mediate a roommate feud between two of my friends, I ended up mothering them too far, I was brought back into line and realized that I couldn't/shouldn't "mother", I realize this now. It the wake-up call I needed

8. I ended up mothering Mark as well, checking up on him a little too much the past weekend, I realize I went to far and should give him his space. This too was a wake-up call.

9. I turned in my first college paper, I might be getting it back tomorrow, I'm terrified.

10. It dropped below 50 degrees for the first time, plus it rained a decent amount for the first time. I laughed at the people freaking about how cold it was and also at the surprising number of rubber rainboots. I can't wait to see how they will respond to winter.

11. My friend came down from New York, we went out for dinner in DC, it was a great reunion.

12. Me and my roommate got a 32 inch LCD TV for our dorm, it looks gorgeous on our shelf, we're in the process of getting cable to complement the Xbox.

13. One of my friends thinks I'm hooking up with one of my other (girl) friends. We think this is hilarious and decided we would play along with this when the first friend is around and fall all over each other.

14. I've started watching Glee, it's not very well written but I can't stop watching

15. My Sporcle addiction is coming back, this does not bode well for my studies.


I'll try to post more if I get more time. Plus, it's been some time since this happened but I've reached 40 followers! I love you guys!

All the best,

JP

3 comments:

  1. Glad you learned the lessons about mothering and drinking.

    It seems to me that too many people in college think that the purpose of drinking is to get drunk. Hopefully they learn that alcohol is much better in moderation as an element in a meal or a social gathering — not as the purpose of the event.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice going Jp and keep up the good marks! I know college is very busy but if your blog pops up with a new post I'll check it out. About the alcohol; I TOLD YA! lol. Young guys always want to learn the hard way. Yeah, 'bisexual' is just code for 'I'm gay but don't want to admit it right now.' Mark sounds like a wonderful guy; maybe you two can have some fun together. Don't let the Glee, video games, and Sporcle (I don't know wtf that is lol) get in the way of your studies. bfn - Wayne :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. the purpose of alcohol is to get drunk. who's going to drink it without the effects. It has horrible aftertaste.

    ReplyDelete