Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Busy Week

This week has turned out to be quite busy when it comes to school and everything in general so it seems that this will unfortunately be a slow week post wise. To give the gist of my week, today I had my first AP Gov test which was not fun (what test is?) and I got a massive graphite stain on my jacket sleeve because of writing two essays and dragging my hand along the paper (>.<). But anyways, tomorrow I have a Physics lab due and another French quiz, Thursday consists of an English test for 1984 (great book, go check it out if you haven't, it's by George Orwell) and Friday I have a Physics test and part 1 of a collab project for Gov with a school in Michigan due. So yeah, this is a really busy week, and tomorrow I get to retake a calculus test and then host a club meeting right after school. Whoever said senior year is fun is a giant liar, maybe once all my college apps are in things will cool down a little. Maybe?

There has been good news this week though, it turns out that I won the VP slot for my school's FBLA chapter, whoo! The president is a junior I met last year, he's kinda weird and has a false eye(!!!). Also, maybe the gods are working in my favour these past two weeks since I've had lunch with Matt alone at a table by ourselves every other day since last Wednesday. He also seems to be getting a bit friendlier around me as well, we've some of the most in depth and deep conversations I've ever had with anyone in high school this or any of the past three years so maybe that's a good sign...? *sigh* one can dream. I'm still distracted by his beautiful aqua blue eyes whenever I look at him....gah

Also, my friend has informed me that Britney Spears has a new single out so here it is fresh off Youtube. What do you think? I think it's catchy, but it isn't exactly my favorite song in the world

**So Sony Music has done some copyright claim jazz and they removed the video, so I guess search the magic land of the internet and find the song, it's worth it ;D**

Hopefully I'll make a more legit post post this weekend.

All the best,

Phil

1 comment: