Thursday, April 28, 2011

Letters That Will Never Be Sent

Dear Y,

Sorry, you really aren't that funny and really don't like you that much. I smile and occasionally feign a giggle to be courteous, but in reality I can't get over the fact that you look like that troll face meme; seriously, it's uncanny. I honestly don't understand how or why everyone would be so obsessed with you. Your sarcasm is bordering annoying and your "humour" doesn't make sense half the time. I seriously can't believe how much you look like that creepy ass meme, I sense a Halloween costume coming up. Also, stop talking about politics and how the world is going into ruin because of Jersey Shore and Donald Trump at the dinner table, really? really? Calm the hell down.

Regards,

JP

_________________________

Dear U,

Get off your man period and stop being a pissy, moody teenage girl. It's starting to get on my nerves. I don't know if I did something to offend you or anything but you seriously need to quit it with the one word answers and cold shoulder treatment. Tomorrow is University Day, we'll all be drunk off our asses tomorrow so please, some civility between us in the mean time would be greatly appreciated. I don't intend to apologize for anything if that's what you're hoping for, mostly because I don't know what I would even apologize for.

Sincerely,

JP

__________________________

Dear G,

I kind of want to hook up with you before the year is over. We've locked eyes a few times and I see you all the time, but we never really were friends, mostly acquaintances. Probably the longest conversation we had was at the beginning of the year that one night when we were still new and tipsy, going from apartment to apartment looking for places to go and things to see. I see you at the gym relatively often and would like to see the results of all those hours of cardio and lifting. So what do you say, you game for some fun?

Best,

JP

_______________________

Dear I,

Yes, I am gay if that is what you were wondering during last night's interview. I kind of want to know what you were circling so furiously on your note pad too last night. You didn't really say much but I did notice you staring at me during the entire interview. I don't want to pull a Mark and get with a senior staffer for a position on the board though. If you could convince the rest however to give me a position, it would be greatly appreciated.

Sincerely,

JP

_________________________________

Dear W,

I honestly have no idea why you're with that guy. You're a nice girl; you're funny, considerate, so why would you be with him? I wouldn't say this to you in person but you seriously could do better. He's a douche, rude as fuck, crude and overall not the kind of guy you need. Sorry if that hurts, but it's true. If you're using him for his dick or something well that's up to you, but I can guarantee you in a few years, you're probably going to look back on this whole relationship and wonder why you ever did what you did.

Cheers,

JP

_____________________________


I must say, it feels nice to get all that off my chest.

2 comments:

  1. The fact is JP that some young people have their act together and others have been spoiled rotten at home and think that the world revolves around them. They will get a rude awakening when they get out in the work world cos fellow employees will not put up with that crap. Another fact is that the nice and beautiful girls will always pick the biggest loser/dick for a relationship (ask any father!). Maybe you should try a little harder with G. bfn - Wayne :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hmm all interesting letters
    I have to admit some did make me laugh too
    Take Care
    Ethan

    ReplyDelete