Monday, October 12, 2009

Great...

This morning I went to the doctor to get checked out since I did not sleep a wink last night and ended up having a 102.3 degree fever this morning. The result? I have the flu, and potentially the swine flu. Apparently its been so common recently that they don't even bother checking for which anymore, especially since most healthy young adults pull through just fine either way. It would seem then I will be stuck at home for a few more days until I go 24 hours without a fever.

7 comments:

  1. You are in my thoughts fella. Get well soon.

    Courage and Honour!

    Octavius.

    ReplyDelete
  2. get better I too am sick with a cold

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, Phil, get some rest, get well now, I command you to! sorry, just don´t want to think about you feeling bad :(
    I hope you get well pretty soon, and hey! didn´t you say something about a messenger account?
    Get well m´boy I´ll be worried sick for you.
    Love
    me

    ReplyDelete
  4. What are you doing blogging when you're sick? :) Hope you feel better soon.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey Phil, you just left us hanging by a thread here, how you doing?
    I hope you´re better now

    ReplyDelete