Friday, November 11, 2011

Pantsless

So I spent the better part of last night at a Grilling Society party with no pants on....and tonight, I'm going "bowling with the gays" on a University Pride organized group bowling trip...

...I plan on owning all of them hehehehe.

Actually having free time leads to such good life choices.

Also, I kinda like Jessie J's new single...it's a little too Katy Perry ish for my tastes but still quite catchy.


Jessie J - Domino

On another note, I had a dream all about Mark last night and not to get me wrong, it was a great dream but I'm baffled as to why he would feature as the "lead role" in one of my dreams at this time. I woke up this morning with a very strange feeling in the pit of my stomach, kind of a mix of confusion and nostalgia. I'm probably looking too deeply into it as I often do...

Any inputs and thoughts?

Also, I've been looking for some new workout songs. I've been cycling through essentially the same playlist for the past month and a half and I'm starting to get bored. I like newer music (post 2004) and something that I can blast and keep my energy up when running/erging/lifting etc. All suggestions are greatly appreciated.

Plase excuse my extravagant use of ellipses and the word "also" in this post, I really didn't feel like thinking of other transition words.

Have a great weekend,

JP

3 comments:

  1. I would recommend Parlez Vous Francais by Art vs. Science

    Oh man, I wish I could connect with the gays at my school. Too bad I've become somewhat of a social pariah to them. Hah!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Male testosterone peaks in the early morning hours and that is when the erotic dreams happen. You can blame testosterone for dragging Mark into the picture. I still get them at my age lol.
    -All I can think of is 'Tomorrow's Dream' and 'Supernaut' by Black Sabbath. And any modern dance music compilation (Disco never really went away!) - Wayne :)

    ReplyDelete