Monday, April 11, 2011

First my computer has the equivalent of a stroke and almost dies and then the council liason has the audacity to lie to my face and say a notice to vote was sent out eventhough I have proof from over ten people that that is false. I contacted one of the other candidates who is now helping my cause in tying to debunk what was/is going on behind closed doors. This whole day has been absolutely ridiculous but that won't stop me from pursuing my goals.

I accept your challenge, assholes, and i'll take it all the way to the top if necessary.

1 comment:

  1. Sounds like you are taking on the 'system'! Having some others at your side is a big help though. Now you know why those Mideast countries are fed up with the dictators and their cronies. bfn - Wayne :) (my Norton seems to keep my computer stroke free!)

    ReplyDelete