Friday, March 18, 2011

Win/Lose

Don't you hate it when some of your most anticipated plans fall through? It annoys the crap out of me, especially since I'm usually the one who caves and takes the hit. Meh, whatever, win some lose some. There will be plenty future opportunities.

I have my first tutoring session tomorrow which I'm really excited for and then tomorrow night after the fashion show dress rehearsal I'm going out clubbing with some friends to take the load off of the week. It will also help make me forget about the impending doom that is my Accounting exam Monday. Yeah, I'm terrified.

It's late, I'm off to bed.

Night y'all.

JP

Oh, and can I say, I finally watched the latest glee and that kiss was HOT. I'd take a piece of Darren Criss anyday.

1 comment:

  1. Sometimes it seems the more eagerly you anticipate something then the more likely it is that fate will screw you lol. Spur-of-the-moment stuff is more dependable. Tutoring and fashion show; you are talented. Don't psych yourself out over the accounting exam; put some extra study hours into it and approach the exam calmly and logically. Often your brain will really start working once you get into it. Yeah, the Glee fantasy is a nice break for you. bfn - Wayne :)

    ReplyDelete