Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Big Wheel Keep On Turnin'

Well, I tried but didn't get the job. Dissapointed? Sure, but I was also dissapointed that I once thought 32+12 = 54 on a calculus test. Well, actually, that was more of a *headdesk* or *facepalm* moment but it hurt me on the inside nonetheless.

In short, I'm feeling kinda down but it'll pass with time, the weekend looks to be fun and there is the potential for a healthy amount of snow coming up soon so that'll give me something to look forward to. Anyways, I'm happy for those who did make the cut, it was a difficult, selective process, congratulations, I truly mean that whether you believe me or not.

As I wait out the blahs in the meantime, I'll be here, at my desk doing homework and looking again for a job or volunteer position, maybe this time off-campus.

It's probably a good thing that text doesn't convey tone very well, otherwise this whole thing would probably feel much heavier than you currently take it to be.

Ah fuck it.

JP

2 comments:

  1. Sorry to hear it. Better luck on your next application.

    ReplyDelete
  2. If you are still interested in work well just keep applying until you score one. The job market is tight these days so you need to expect it will take a series of applications. Unless you really need the money then don't worry about it; you will be working for a long time after university so enjoy your free time while you are young. bfn - Wayne :)

    ReplyDelete