Sunday, July 11, 2010

He Proposed to Me!

I have a roommate!!!!!!

Wooo!!

We initially met over the CHARMS roommate "dating service" thing but we've talked on Facebook for a little while now. He's actually from the area which is cool. He ran cross country at his high school and plans on studying psychology. We share so many personality traits it's kinda scary lol. We both like to laugh, cook and share the same "work hard, play harder" mentality which I was really looking for, and today he asked if I wanted to be roommates.

Of course I accepted!

About my roommate, he's bi....lingual (English and French) and the other bi as well. Bicultural I mean, he's half French and half Black. He's also an only child like me. He's very athletic and plays soccer and runs in his spare time, hopefully I can try and keep up with him. And because I'm sure I've irked you enough now with this whole "bi" business, I'll let you know he's straight and has a girlfriend he plans to bring over from time to time.

I don't really want to give away too much but I'm really happy I've found a roommate at last, tomorrow is the deadline for finding one too. After tomorrow, the school matches people up.

I really could dance right now, and I think I just might :D


I hope you had a most excellent weekend,

JP

5 comments:

  1. Given the response from other people I decided that I wouldn't tell him yet. The other guys I've talked to (mostly catholic prep school guys, go figure) didn't take it well lol. So I'll get to know him at school and just be myself, maybe he'll figure it out himself, maybe not, but if not, I'll tell him. I think he'll take it better than the other guys (knock on wood).

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on getting married ;) lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice, so actually you´re dating me, LOL, well, I´m not bicultural nor have a girlfriend, but seems like everything else shows resemblance to me :P

    Congrats on having a new mate, hope you two -and his gf- get along great

    Love
    me

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi JP! :) Just dropping by to drop some love.

    ReplyDelete