Sunday, October 11, 2009

National Coming Out Day

First, happy National Coming Out Day! And for everyone in the nation who did come out today, congratulations on making such a big step! Today is also notable for the gay rights movement as today there was a massive rally in Washington DC for gay rights reform. Unfortunately, I couldn't go for a multitude of reasons but I was there in spirit.

Second, I'm sick. This morning (meaning 3AM) I woke up with a massive headache, a persistent cough and aches which would not leave me alone. As the day progressed and I actually got up (8 AM), I took my temperature and confirmed that I have a 100.1 degree fever. So what was supposed to be a productive day ended up being a cycle of meds, forcing myself to sleep, and trying to ignore a pounding headache. Recently one of my good friends contracted H1N1 flu so I really hope that I haven't as well. :(

Ugh, I feel like crap right now.

4 comments:

  1. Awww Phil, I hope you feel better soon, hope you don´t have anything serious, and wish you feel better soon, keep us updated on how you doing boy, I get worried. Hope you get to sleep and get a lot of rest, so don´t go to school so you can rest, but be careful about Swine flu. Love you Phil, wouldn´t want you to get something that bad -or bad at all-.
    Love
    me

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nurse Ethan is in Dr. Ethan will be by later

    I hope you feel better Phil and I'm sure it's just a normal cold and not H1N1

    feel better

    ReplyDelete
  3. dood I was there. That jenk was awesome, lol

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fluids, rest, and drugs!

    Get well soon.

    Octavius.

    ReplyDelete