Friday, September 25, 2009

Game On!

So Fer has tagged me in a game started by Tyler and I guess I'm it! Here we go!

The rules: Answer a series of questions and find a picture to represent each question, then create a photo mosaic here. Make the mosaic 4 columns by 3 rows. The questions are:

1. Where are you from? (You can choose to answer with your country, state/province, or city.)
2. What's your favorite food?
3. What's your favorite drink?
4. What's your ideal/favorite (future) job/career?
5. What's your favorite thing about yourself?
6. What's the place you most want to visit?
7. What's your favorite body feature on someone else?
8. What's your favorite movie?
9. What's your favorite TV show?
10. Choose one word that best describes you.
11. What time period would you most like to have lived in (in the past)?
12. What's the next thing you're (probably . . .) going to purchase?


1. Well, I was born in Washington D.C. and lived there for the first four years of my life. I have since moved into the suburbs outside of the city but still live in the area.
2. Properly made Pad Thai is simply one of the best things I have ever eaten. Tender chicken, beat sprouts, and a tangy sauce, mmmmm. I just had lunch and I'm getting hungry again!
3. Hot tea pure and simple. Nothing is better than a piping hot cup on a snowy winter afternoon sitting fireside with a nice warm blanket...care to join me?
4. I would love to become the owner of my own small business but becoming a manager or entrepreneur are also high on my list.
5. I personally love two main things about myself and that would be my eyes and my lips. My eyes are very soft and warm and I like my lips because I think they are well proportioned and very soft. Weird answer, I know.
6. I would love to go visit Sweden one day, maybe after I graduate from university I will go and spend a few weeks there and learn about Swedish culture. The first place I would like to visit would be Stockholm and then go to smaller cities. The cities are beautiful as is the landscape and the climate is wonderful in the autumn.
7. A good smile would be my favorite feature on another person, and the more one smiles, the better.
8. My favorite movie for the longest time was Titanic, but ever since I saw Pan's Labyrinth, I decided I had a new favorite film. This dark and deeply riveting story is completely in Spanish which I believe adds to the depth and emotion of the film. O Spanish, what a beautiful language.
9. Top Gear all the way. Required viewing for anyone who has even a modicum of interest in cars. Actually, even someone who does not like cars will enjoy the show, it's that good.
10. Caring. I really am truly concerned about the well being of others and will often put my friends before myself. If someone I know is not happy, I won't be comfortable until I know I have done all I can to help them out.
11. Hmmm, this is a hard one but ultimately it would be the 1920s, prior to the stock market crash. Great music, dancing and a free and lively atmosphere, what's not to love?
12. Well, I'm leaving in an hour or two for a birthday party so I need to buy a gift for my friend so that will likely be my next purchase.

Voila, my answers. This was actually really fun and I guess it's time to pass this along to the next round of competitors. Hmmmmm, I guess then I shall pass this on to...

Pierre from A Not-So-High-Profile Life
and
Jonathan from Finding Myself In All the Odd Places

Have fun guys and have a great weekend!


All the best,

Phil

3 comments:

  1. So how was the party?

    Spanish FTW ^_^ also, the question that now remains is what would your business be about? Now I'm not really into cars but I'll try to catch the old shows they give us as "brand new" in Mexico with a delightful two years difference, even when we might look close to each other we're still so far behind in so many things :(
    Thanks for Playing along :) you've made my day, tired as I maybe I'm so happy to be your friend, still, won't believe the eyes bit until I see them, and about the lips... well, don't get me started ;)
    Still, the day you have the time a little chat would be in order, yes, I'm pushy :)
    Love you
    Me

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice template :) Love your color selection, specially your new Header picture, also the yellow brings a little cheerfulness to it all, let's see for how long it stays that way ;)
    Love
    me

    ReplyDelete
  3. I actually gave up on trying to get online templates to work so I just fiddled with the colour settings and changed the header pic. Maybe i'll try again in the future but this will do for now :)
    Cheers,
    Phil

    ReplyDelete