Saturday, January 9, 2010

How Sweet It Is!

You know a day will be interesting when you wake up waving your arms violently in the air and not knowing why. And thus my Saturday began.

First, thanks to all you guys who wished me well in my previous posts, it really helped me get through that little rough patch, and second, I'm feeling much better.

It was a rough and tumble week for the most part, surprise assignments, snow and ice (which made me almost rear end someone mind you), unreasonable tests and such, but things have smoothed out. One big factor to producing and ultimately exacerbating my pain was a group government project. My government teacher is so obsessed with sticking to a time table he didn't seem to realize he was becoming unreasonable with his schedule and grossly overestimated our abilities. We got assigned this project before winter break with next to none explanation or guidelines and by this week, even some of the class's "top" students were becoming really frustrated with the assignment. I ended up having a serious (albeit funny) 30 minute venting session with one of my friends on Facebook. Even my English teacher was (Secretly)starting to get pissed at the project since she taught a joint class with my gov teacher. Anyways, my group met up at the library at 11 this morning and we worked our asses off all day (apart from a 20 minute lunch run) until finally finishing at 7:30 this evening. Painful? Yes. Rewarding? Probably not in the end. Relieving since we finally got it done and over with? Like you wouldn't imagine. We pity the fools who decided to put this off until tomorrow.

The only other interesting thing that happened today was that I got an email about scheduling my UPenn interview this afternoon...and I thought interviews were done >.> I still need to decide on a day but it has to be in the next two weeks. ugh.

To end on a useful note, I finally got an MSN account. You can find me at...

rangerover512@gmail.com

If you'd like you can email me on that as well, but I must warn you, I don't check it all that often.

Enjoy the rest of your weekend,

JP

1 comment:

  1. That you got it out of the way, is really the best feeling. I applaud you for that.

    Now you can right back to doing nothing, until the next one comes up that is.

    Octavius.

    ReplyDelete