Thursday, March 1, 2012

(Almost) Spring Break

Only a German midterm stands between me and freedom for a week and a half. I just have to crank it for one last night in the library. It's so close I can taste it.

In other news, the weather in DC today was absolutely beautiful so I decided to go for a run down to the National Mall with brief stops at the Lincoln, WWII and Vietnam memorials. Yeah, I love going to school in DC. After coming back to my dorm, my legs were completely shot and I was exhausted but it was completely worth it.



I don't really have any plans for spring break, mostly just hanging out with friends and maybe going on a road trip or two if something pops up on a whim. Mom took a week off so we'll probably do some bonding too. Whatever happens, I'm looking forward to escaping the city for a little while.


All the best,

JP

1 comment:

  1. Sounds good. I hope you were able to give folks some eyecandy by running shirtless (plus it feels good).

    Enjoy the break.

    ReplyDelete