Thursday, February 4, 2010

35 Things About Me

Having only two days of school this week because of snow is something I can really get used to. All the local news can talk about recently is the hyper storm coming to the Mid Atlantic which is expected ot dump anywhere form 12 to 24 inches of snow into the area. To get some perspective about the winter we've been having, we are already over a foot over this winter and with this coming storm, it seems we might be coming close to a record breaking winter.

Now, 35 things about me:

1. I own a 5 watches, each for a different type of setting and event
2. I can't stand raw tomatos
3. I care a little too much about my hair
4. I've eaten an entire cake before (and it was delicious)
5. Medium rare for my steaks, please
6. I wear size 10 1/2 shoes
7. Chunky Peanut Butter > Smooth
8. Ham and Ketchup sandwiches are delicious
9. I have read every Twilight novel and loved it
10. Speaking of Twilight, Robert Pattinson is gross
11. I believe in ghosts, and would love to see one
12. I'd gladly spend a night in a haunted location
13. I hate waking up in the morning
14. Radio is underrated
15. Boxer Briefs are the shit
16. I am overall mostly pleased with my body
17. I'm a Moderate Republican
18. I'm pretty sure one of my friends is bi
19. It's better to overdo and than underdo
20. The spicier, the better (within reason)
21. I get really shy around guys I find really attractive
22. I only play The Sims to build houses
23. I have lead feet when it comes to driving
24. But I have never gotten a ticket
25. I've known my best friend since Kindergarten
26. I'm not a big fan of overly muscular guys
27. I buy on quality, not on price
28. I find holding off for a day or two takes jacking off to a whole new level
29. My favorite colour combo is blue and silver
30. Yes, there is a "U" in colour, flavour etc.
31. I've never gotten drunk
32. I get rather irritable when I'm hungry
33. I snore and have been told that I occasionally talk in my sleep
34. I'm not a big sports fan (apart from rowing that is)
35. I used to sing Soprano I back in my All County Chorus days
35b. I no longer sing except when I'm alone or with good friends

I'm now off to make some tea.

Take care,

JP

No comments:

Post a Comment