Sunday, January 3, 2010

F*CK. YOU.

I'll apologize ahead of time, times are kinda rough at the moment, relationships are strained and tension is unusually high. Life, like the economic cycle, is taking a quick downturn but hopefully will get better soon enough. *sigh*

Now, I need to get a few things off my chest.

-To all you people who abandoned me in my time of need, even though I've been there for you every time you called - Fuck You

-To everyone who talked badly of me behind my back - Fuck You

-To all you fakes who pretend to be my friend or show sympathy when you are obviously enjoying my suffering - Fuck You

-To everyone who used me so you can cheat in life and get ahead - FUCK YOU

Sometimes you need to vent and this is one of those times. I don't want to get you guys all wound up in my personal affairs (unless you really want to for some reason lol) but things aren't the greatest, surely not the best way to end winter break.

Hopefully things are better wherever you are at the moment and I hope you will have a nice week.

JP

5 comments:

  1. This is one whole page out of my book, I understand where your coming from. Its probably a better idea to vent here, instead of saying something in the heat of the moment that could be really bad. Calm, cool, collected!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope everything works out. It's still a New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds like something is wrong
    You know you can always talk to me anytime you want JP
    take care
    Ethan

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sorry to hear you´re felling bad *hugs* hope I could do something, but you know I´m here anytime you need help.

    Hope things turn for the better and I´m sorry to hear you can´t trust some people, don´t let them get to you ever, you´re too good for them. Hope you feel better soon, tons of kisses.

    Love
    Me

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for all your support guys :)

    ReplyDelete