Saturday, July 28, 2012

Bitches Gonna Be Bitches

It's always fun when you find out about something someone else did without them tell you. Usually it's something unsavoury and really bitchy, but you can't do or say anything without exposing yourself.

So here I sit...pondering why someone would be such an ass, yet I have to bite my tongue. Things
like this really tick me off. If you don't like something I did, don't try to subtly clean up the issue by undoing something I did just because you personally don't like it. It's not if  I find out, it's when, and I'll tell you now, I'll probably be pissed to some degree no matter when I find out. So yeah, got a problem? Tell it to my face...at least I won't think lowly of you like I do now.

I never really trusted you anyway. At least you'll be out of my life in less than three weeks.

No comments:

Post a Comment