Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Scumbag Brain

I really need to stop having these hot sex dreams. It's actually starting to get out of hand. It's usually a guy I know and someone I can not have for one reason or another. I know it's probably the whole "wanting what you can't have" thing invading my dream sphere coupled with leaving school for the summer but it shouldn't be this often. It's happened three times in the past week already which is a lot for me considering I rarely have much in ways of memorable dreams in the first place.

Even worse is that I know I also occasionally talk in my sleep which can spell all sorts of problems. If you want a comedic interpretation of what's been going on, well, here's a good example:




The thing is that they are not really unpleasant in any way (quite the contrary if I'm totally honest), but it's just really awkward and just a tad disappointing when I wake up and realize it was, alas, just a dream.

Douchebag brain. Sometimes I truely hate what you do to me.

JP

No comments:

Post a Comment