Monday, November 21, 2011

Thanksgiving

Yikes, so first off, sorry for not posting in over a week. Professors have been trying to cram in as much crap before Thanksgiving break as possible so I haven't had time to post anything or catch up on the blogs I follow.

But....just because I've been busy doesn't mean things haven't been interesting. On the contrary, things have been really going crazy including how there is a guy in my life now....

But until I find actual time to write a legitimate post, I'll leave you with the best Thanksgiving wishes from me to you.



All the best,

JP

4 comments:

  1. And a Happy Thanksgiving to you.


    word verification: hevityp — what the waiter hopes you'll leave

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope you have a great break! Can't wait to hear back from you about your visit back home after the Turkey holiday!

    ReplyDelete
  3. University is a lot of work and it is a wonder you can find time for a social life let alone blog but it does sound nice. We had our Thanksgiving turkey a few weeks ago here in Canada; we should give thanks more often cos we are indeed privileged in North America. - Wayne :)

    ReplyDelete