Friday, November 4, 2011

Fuck This Shit

Royally screwed over by that MicroEcon midterm. And by "royally screwed" I mean I want to cry right now because I'm so fucking frustrated.

I studied for five hours a night for almost a week and none of the time and effort I put into it was worth it. Why the hell does my school take Microeconomics so seriously? It's supposed to be the joke basic-knowledge shit you take just because you need to fulfill some Liberal Arts requirement. I should have just taken it over the summer at my local State school and transferred the credit. Literally, it would have been the easiest "A" I ever would have received.

That point-buffer I built up from my first midterm is the only thing saving me right now.






3 comments:

  1. Chemistry has done the same thing to me, remember to keep in the game and in the end things will work out, even if they don't look like they will.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Is there any way you can withdraw from the course now and take it next summer at the state school? Of course you'd better be sure you'll be able to take the course next summer before you drop it where you are.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You know the cliche; when you get knocked down you get right back up again. I think some profs deliberately give an overly-tough exam just to be pricks and massage their ego (they don't live in the real world). Play the game and come back strong. - Wayne :|

    ReplyDelete