Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Georgetown Interview


Ahhhhhhh!!!!! Tomorrow is my Georgetown Univeristy admissions interview and I'm so nervous! All undergraduate applicants have to go through an interview with an alumnus of the University so I really hope I'll make a good first impression. I'm meeting my interviewer at a local Starbucks at 5 tomorrow and the interview itself should about 30 to 45 minutes. They're supposed ot be generally casual in atmosphere but like most people have, i'm dressing up a little (khakis, button down and the like) to make myself a little more professional and appear more dedicated and interested. One of my friends has already done her interview and gave me a few tips and said the interviewers are really nice and you should just be comfortable and yourself around them.

Recently, a lot of my friends have been getting their first college acceptance letters. I know one of my friends got accepted to UPenn, another person I know got into Cornell and one is getting recruited to Stanford for crew. It's so annoying realizing that I will have ot wait until April to hear back from any of my colleges >.<. I really hope I haven't overreached in the schools I'm applying to but I'm really nervous about this whole process and the stress it's adding to the already busy senior year.

Well, I'm going to try and get another one of my application essays done before I go to bed. I'm also trying to calm myself for tomorrow, hopefully I won't be too nervous and everything will go well.



je peux le faire.


-JP

2 comments:

  1. Good luck mate..., all the best.

    Courage and Honour!

    Octavius.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey JP, I know you´ll do great, just breathe and don´t let an interview to get between you and your dreams, it´s part of growing up, know I have taken more than enough college admittance exams *cough* 3 *cough* and got in on all of them, so if I could do it you´ve got a better chance, just be sure you don´t sweat all over your shirt, try to stay cool, with the weather and all shouldn´t be that hard.

    Wish you the best and I know you´ll get in, just be cool and patient.

    Love
    Me

    ReplyDelete