Wednesday, November 4, 2009

So That's How You Do It....

Okay, I admit that some people will get the wrong idea from the title but whatever. Thanks to the amazing discovery by Ethan (thanks mate) I finally figured out why while people are subscribed to this blog, they haven't been receiving updates. I seems that while they are still on the subscribers list, updates do not follow. So, I guess in order to receive updates, you have to re-subscribe to my blog. I know if this can be rather annoying and if you don't care too much about my bablings you don't have to go through with it, but if you would like to receive updates, I guess that is what you will have to do. Sorry for the inconvenience :/

All the best,

JP

1 comment:

  1. thanks I wonder if anybody has noticed yet oh well I'm sure they will soon enough

    ReplyDelete