Tuesday, November 10, 2009

I Want Your Revenge

I'm going to apologize ahead of time for not posting much this week, school work is in great abundance. Luckily, I've found a break so I'll share some of my recent music finds/obsessions. :D


Cobra Starship - Good Girls Go Bad


3oh!3 ft Katy Perry - Starstrukk


Lady Gaga - Bad Romance (brand new video and my god, it is the most intense/strange thing ever!)

While all of them aren't particularly obscure or new for that matter, they are all addicting, for me at least, lol.


All the best,

JP

1 comment:

  1. Good song choices! "Good Girls Go Bad" was the fun song of the summer and I'm still not tired of it! I don't think "Bad Romance" is as good as Lady Gaga's other hits but it's growing on me (I can't get over the rarara's, lol). But you're right, everything she comes out with only gets weirder and weirder.

    ReplyDelete