Sunday, November 8, 2009

20!

Wow, I reached 20 followers! this deserves some sort of celebration lol. Well, all I can say is that I never could have believed that I would actually reach this point and that all of you guys are absolutely amazing (Love Y'all!!!). I would like to make a shout out to my newest follower Cooper and his blog "Cooper's Corner". He seems like a really nice guy and you all should go check out his blog.

Did I mention how productive today was? I waxed three cars, finished a good chunk of my English homework, started my Georgetown application and I am going to try and finish most of my history reading in about 20 minutes. And all of this isn't even due until Wednesday! Something must be wrong with me lol.

Okay, well, I'm off to go celebrate with a slice of pumpkin roll cake, y'all really are amazing :D

All the best,

JP

5 comments:

  1. Thanks JP for the shout out and you blog is really great! Seems like you were really busy today so enjoy your pumpkin roll cake!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hooray! I'll follow and become number 21! That has always been a lucky number for me.

    Big hug!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So glad for you boy, I for once enjoy each and everyone of your posts so don´t you stop writing. Take care and don´t eat too much of that pie -save some for me-.

    Love
    Me

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's awesome you're getting started on things early. I didn't get into this habit until a few years ago because I was always such a procrastinator. But boy how I wish I had gotten into doing things early sooner. It would've made my life so much easier. If you can stick to it, this habit will come in SO handy in the long run.

    By the way, thanks for stopping by and commenting on my blog! I'll be sure to link your blog soon. It's cool to hear from new readers. :) Good luck this week!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey, thanks for your comment on my blog. I read some of your earlier posts to learn a little about you and it's seems to me that we share more than a few similar personality characteristics.

    ReplyDelete