Thursday, May 3, 2012

Silent Yelling

I love my friends, but here are some things I've wanted to say to some of them but didn't in the past few days:

1. Shut the fuck up.
2. I honestly don't care.
3. Don't you dare try to play the guilt card, dude.
4. I am not fucking paying you a $26 share when you consumed probably half of the stuff we were supposed to split.
5. That's disgusting.
6. If you consider those problems I don't even know what to say.
7. Leave. Just leave.
8. Fuck You.
9. Why are we even friends?
10. Leave me alone.
11. You're ridiculous.
12. I have zero respect for you right now.
13. Is there a point to this story?
14. I don't give a shit.
15. No.

Hooray for finals making me an angry and short fused asshole.

Just 8 days until I go home. Please let me make it without punching someone in the face.

1 comment:

  1. Wait till you reach retirement lol. I remember one of George Carlin's last performances before he died; he said 'Why do old people have to be so fuckin' boring! All this shit I don't give a crap about eg mowing the lawn etc.' Sometimes we need to get out into nature away from it all. A hiking trail, the beach, mountain biking, etc. To feel human again. - Wayne :)

    ReplyDelete