Thursday, April 19, 2012

Magic Mike

So much work I could do right now, but so little motivation to do it.....

Pretty much nothing too much is going on. I pulled off a 93 on my second Finance midterm which bodes well for my overall grade now. Same goes for German; my professor really wants me to continue on and try intensive German II since I'm doing well in my current class but since I'll be abroad in the Fall, I'm probably going to forget some key things which wouldn't help me if I decide to pick up the language again. I really don't want to see the past year go to waste but right now I don't know what future German and I have. In other news, I declared Finance and International Business as my two majors earlier in the month so now I really need to work towards really nailing classes in those two subjects.

Anyways, in lieu of doing actual work, enjoy the trailer to Magic Mike. Basically, it's a movie about a stripper played by Channing Tatum. To be honest, the trailer doesn't make it seem like a very good movie, but if I don't have anything better to do on a Friday night, well....



Another thing I learned today? How to get guys to like me.



Thanks Jenna Marbles

1 comment:

  1. Congrats on the excellent marks! Keep up the good work.
    -The lesson 'Magic Mike' needs to learn is that women don't like to share when it comes to their boyfriends.
    -If a girl wants a guy to like her, the main thing is not to be a smothering control freak. Funny vid. - Wayne :)

    ReplyDelete