Monday, December 12, 2011

Procrastination Chronicles #3

I have my first final tomorrow and then at least one every day after that. I wish finals would at least take me out to dinner and a movie before it fucks me. How rude of it.

I'm at that point right now where I'm kinda terrified/feel totally unprepared and also really wanting to just go home and run away from it all.

Things I'm missing hardcore right now:

My Dog

Home Cooked Chinese Food

My Friends

...and my mom (no, not in any way representative of her in real life. I just found it hilarious)

Ugh, less than a week until this hell is done...at least until May.

JP

2 comments:

  1. That's the thing about things like finals: eventually they're over.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Simply accept your fate for the next week and take up the challenge; eat and breathe exams. - Wayne :) (That food looks good!)

    ReplyDelete