Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Kinda lost...

Okay So I've been kinda down recently, there is effectively one week left of school now with two of the days being only half-days (yay) which is nice but I've been kinda well...lost. Okay, well my grades this year were not over the top spectacular but then again, they aren't exactly up to my personal standards. My overall GPA for this year in pretty much hinging on the grades of two classes which sucks, and one of these grades will pretty much be decided based on the performance of a final I have this Friday. So to say the least, I'm kinda down at the moment for not meeting my own standards, but life will move on I guess

Other things that have happened today, well I finally got the tie-dye shirt I made in my APUS class party we had two days ago-it turned out surprisingly well, i got a blue and green double spiral to work, I need to remember to post a photo eventually. O, also recently I semed to have devloped an addiction to yogurt, I don't know why considering I usually never eat yogurt but in the past two weeks I've eaten at least one but usually two containers a day, weird...

Final note i've had the song Major Tom sung by Shiny Toy Guns stuck in my head for the past two days. pretty much it's a remake of a song by Peter Schilling(sp?) made some time in the 80's. i don't even remember where I heard it from but it's pretty cool in a space-themed way.

No comments:

Post a Comment