Monday, July 22, 2013

A Snapshot

My Current Book: The Kite Runner

My Current Book On Hold: Freakonomics

My Current Obsession: Getting lost in my imaginings of hyper-romanticized scenes of an uncertain future.

My Current Love: Brandon

My Current Favorite TV Show: How It's Made

My Current Mood: Pensive

My Current Guilty Pleasure: Excess sleeping on the weekends

My Latest Purchase: B&N Nook HD+ 32GB, Nova Launcher Installed



And finally, a story for thought:


File:Zhuangzi-Butterfly-Dream.jpg

"Once Zhuangzi dreamt he was a butterfly, a butterfly flitting and fluttering around, happy with himself and doing as he pleased. He didn't know he was Zhuangzi. Suddenly he woke up and there he was, solid and unmistakable Zhuangzi. But he didn't know if he was Zhuangzi who had dreamt he was a butterfly, or a butterfly dreaming he was Zhuangzi...."


-Zhuang Zhou, Philosopher, 4th Century BCE.


-JP

3 comments:

  1. A good story for one who intends to engage in serious philosophizing: epistemology and metaphysics. For the rest of us, a nice "wow!" moment.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Replies
    1. It's good! Great value, brilliant screen, no lag in performance, and solid battery life. I don't miss the lack of camera one bit either.

      Delete