Monday, March 18, 2013

To a Friend.

I love you more than you will ever know.

You've been there for me through my darkest times and in my happiest moments.

You make me laugh.

You make me smile.

You make me realize that there are still good people in this world.

I am so lucky to have met you all those years ago.

We've had our moments,

Moments were we didn't always get along,

But we always got through them and our bond got stronger.

Sometimes I wonder what things would be like if I didn't meet you,

And it scares me to think about who I might have ended up being today if it weren't for your influence.

But I did meet you, and I'm glad.

So when we're old and wrinkly

And have more stories to tell than any library in the world could ever contain,

We'll still be laughing

and smiling

and talking about all the crazy shit we've done.

And even if we don't adopt an Asian baby together

it will be fine,

Because you're the best thing that has ever happened to me.

You're my soul mate.

I love you forever and always.


1 comment: