Wednesday, February 20, 2013

Can't Hold Us Troublemakers

I just wanted to share two songs. The first is unofficially the theme song of my apartment. Everyone in my apartment loves Macklemore (though some are bitter because they liked him before he became "cool" what hipsters....). Nevertheless, he's brilliant in my mind. Compared to other artists and rappers, he's much more serious in tone in many of his songs without being overbearing which is refreshing.


Macklemore: Can't Hold Us

The second song is Troublemaker by Olly Murs. I'm not going to lie, I thought it was Maroon 5 when I first heard this song but that isn't necessarily a bad thing. It's a fun song and is a solid part of my study playlist now.


Olly Murs - Troublemaker

Enjoy :)

1 comment:

  1. Hey visiting your blog again after taking a break from blogging :)

    ReplyDelete