Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Music Mix

Fun fact: Ke$ha, no matter how grating and trashy her music is, makes for surprisingly good biking music.

Anyways, here's some of my recent music picks which have been getting played frequently this summer.


Gavin DeGraw - Sweeter



P!nk - Blow Me (One Last Kiss)



Alex Clare - Too Close


Neon Trees - Everybody Talks


Jackson 5 - I Want You Back


If you have any suggestions for more songs I should listen to, please let me know. I have a long bus ride up to New York in a little over a week and I'll need something to entertain myself. People gazing gets kinda boring after a while.

JP

1 comment:

  1. I have a couple of tunes by Ke$ha on my Ipod Touch. Nothing wrong with some trashy upbeat tunes lol. A few hip-hop tunes too for the Kicker subs in my car. I have a jumble of tunes from the 50's to the present, but the choreographed auto-tuned pretty-faced narcissists they call musicians today are pretty pathetic compared to this guy;

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yX0V9UlwuLM&feature=related

    -Wayne:)

    ReplyDelete