Saturday, May 5, 2012

Stress Relief Tips?

Stress relief tips anyone?

My finals start in two days. One a day for 5 days. This coming week is going to suck but I'll get through it.

I went on a run tonight along the Potomac and had some creepy guy start following me before I broke into a sprint and ran the other way so I think nighttime runs are out of the question.

I've been trying to go to the gym but it's starting to get kind of boring and I haven't been motivated enough lately.

Anyways, I'd really appreciate any suggestions you may have so comment s'il vous plait. Merci!

JP


Also, I don't know what the hell is going on but like a month ago I got with this guy after going clubbing (he goes to my school) and now I can't get the experience out of my head. Unfortunately it wasn't a pleasant experience and it's actually kind of gross. Now the fact that it's replaying in my head during naps and at randoms times while studying is really not doing wonders for me when I'm trying to figure out International Trade or Macroeconomics. I'm hoping it just fades on its own quite honestly.... *shiver* it was bad.

Sorry for that, I just needed to tell someone that to get it out of my head.

Carry on.

3 comments:

  1. Hopefully without sounding too crass, try a bit of "self love". Seriously, tension relief without the potential for the unpleasant experience you recently had. On the other hand (yuck yuck), stressful situations are just part of school, and life for that matter. You will get through it JP.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Maybe we get stressed cos we tend to blow things out of proportion in our minds when we worry. Try some jogging in the daytime (the 'creep' might be a hot guy lol) and focus on the studies. Don't forget a sound night's sleep is important for memory so don't take anxieties to bed with you (people who don't care if they die the next day sleep like a baby lol). - Wayne :)

    ReplyDelete