Saturday, May 12, 2012

Boom: Junior Status

And with that, my friends, I am done with Sophomore year.

After my exam got out at 11 this morning I crashed and fell asleep, but since then I've been pretty much packing this entire time. My room looks like a disaster zone right now but hopefully once I move most of my stuff out with the help of my mom tomorrow it will look better.

The sense of freedom is so freaking nice. I've been busting my ass for the past two weeks studying for finals and now that I'm done it feels tremendous. I want to just run laps actually haha.

When I get home there are three things I intend to do:

1. Play with my dog
2. Go to the gym
3. Eat a decent balanced meal for the first time in almost three weeks

Damn Sophomore year was a weird/amazing/crazy year. I'll do a year in review soon probably so keep an eye out for that.

JP

1 comment:

  1. I remember that feeling when exams were finally over. How I hated studying and stressing for two weeks in the beautiful Spring weather while my irresponsible friends were having fun. But it was a good feeling cos I knew I would get good marks for my hard work. Definitely time for some fun. - Wayne :)

    ReplyDelete