Saturday, March 31, 2012

What would you say about having a third?

Friday night saw many things that kinda shocked me. The campus pride organization planned to a trip to go out clubbing that night which I happily joined in to. About a dozen of us hung out beforehand at one of the houses and had a few beers. A freshman who I met last semester that kinda had a thing for me was also there and did a creepy "stare from across the room" thing during our time there. No mas. Around 11:30 we head out in a cab armada. Friday night is 18+ night which means there were plenty of college students along with a few older guys who were creeping around a bit.

I danced with the group of people from my school for a while until one of the guys, a junior, started getting really touchy-feely. He claims he was drunk but I think he was just saying that; he's a bad liar. He asked me to go to the bar with him so I agreed. He ended up spilling the entire drink on the way back to the dance floor so we went to the ATM to get some more money. In the line he kept trying to get with me, nudging and grabbing until eventually I gave in. We ended up dancing/hooking up on the dance floor for the rest of the night. He's shorter than me and cute enough but wasn't a really good kisser or dancer for the matter. A little while later he asked me what I would say to going back to his place with one of the other guys from my school. First, my experience with guys still isn't anything to write home about so any 3-way/group thing still freaks me out. I tried to say that it would be a bit out of my comfort zone and put the question to rest but he kept trying to convince me it was a good idea. I didn't agree.

Around 2:30 we couldn't find where everyone else was so we left the club. During the cab ride he kept trying to grab me everywhere which made me uncomfortable and I think the cab driver as well; I tipped him extra for that reason. We went back to his place where I had planned to just get him to bed or mess around a little before heading out. Well, that didn't happen, and my mind, with it's knowledge of my long dry spell, took over. Unfortunately, it was rather sloppy to say the least. He wasn't terribly packing either. I ended up spending the night and woke up to a trash truck making a ruckus outside around 10. I ended up heading out back to my dorm soon after. I can only imagine what would have happened if I didn't say no to his suggestion. Honestly, the idea of having another guy there is intimidating to me.

So yeah, it was a fun, albeit awkward night. I don't know if I'll be going clubbing without close friends again though, it's so much better with them.

All the best,

JP

4 comments:

  1. my answer would be YES. And you're pretty dumb for a really smart guy for saying NO. =P

    I am referring to another slice of cheesecake though, yes, I would like a third.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It would be nice to know the people better before engaging in a 3-way, but you can't blame a horny guy for trying. Myself I don't want to die in old age thinking about what I missed out on because I was too inhibited. I remember a news article about a survey that was done asking older men past middle age about their biggest regrets in life. Surprisingly most regretted not getting enough sex in their younger years because of societal imperatives. Btw a 3-way is one of the perks of being gay. - Wayne :)

    ReplyDelete