Friday, March 16, 2012

School Update

Sweet baby Jesus! I got a freaking 100% on my Finance midterm, not a 100 with the curve, a solid 100. This may be the first non-homework 100 I've ever received in college and it's in a class that's important and that I care about. Holy crap this is making me so happy right now.

In other news, I've come to a realization which is kind of awkward. I realized on Wednesday that if I were straight, I'd totally have the hots for my German professor. She's a PhD student and is really cute. She's also bubbly without being annoying which is a rare, but desirable feature in my view. I'm one of only four guys in my class and I can only imagine what their opinion would be. I realized this because she came in with glasses for what I think was the first time or at least in a long time and the first thing I thought of was "damn, she's looking hot". I've mentioned my love for glasses on my blog before. I just find them really sexy, especially on athletic guys since you don't expect it as much.

Great example: Matt Bomer

Hotness factor 50x

Well, school is running along. The weather has taken a turn for the fantastic. I broke out my shorts for the first time today since it hit 80-something in freakin March. D.C. weather is paranoid but sometimes it gets something right. Grilling club has started back up and it's awesome to have something to look forward to on Fridays again. Theatre has also come back into my life after a really brief break. I've been doing publicity for a production of Macbeth which is going well. The cast is pretty awesome and the rest of the production staff and crew are all really cool people. I'm looking forward to this much more than the last show I worked on.

Alright, I need to get more work done. Enjoy your St. Patty's day weekend. Get drunk and kiss some Irish guys; I intend to ;)

All the best,

JP

3 comments: