Monday, March 12, 2012

The Rest of the Semester

It's been proven that writing down one's goals and sharing your goals with others greatly increases one's chances of working towards them so here we go:

My goals for the rest of the semester:

-Maintain forward momentum in my classes, especially my business ones
-Gym 3-5 times a week and doing more focused workouts
-Get my 4K split under 2 minutes
-Do more topical and current events related posts
-Make sure to have "me time" regularly, especially since the weather is getting nicer
-Try to be in bed by 2AM every night
-Try and get more involved with the campus Pride organization, even if it is a bit "meh" at the moment
-Scope out where the non-theatre gay guys are hiding on this campus
-Eat less snack and junk food
-Start work the day it's assigned and not waiting until the night before

There's probably more that are escaping me right now but that's a good start I think.

Anyways, class starts again tomorrow. I did pretty much nothing exciting all break. I ate. I slept. I went outlet shopping with mom for winter clothes to bring to Denmark. I hung out with friends (usually with eating involved) and caught up. Overall, it was simple but good. Everyone is posting pictures of themselves in Cancun or Punta Cana on Facebook now, but honestly, for the one week I have, I'd spend it in Northern Virginia any day. Now over the summer that's a different story....

1 comment:

  1. 'non-theater gay guys' lol. I know what you mean. Gawd I don't know how you squeeze all this into your daily life and get the studies done too. IMO unless you are sleeping in till noon, going to bed at 2am is sleep deprivation and you shouldn't underestimate the need for proper sleep especially at your age; we still have cave-man genes coping with a high-tech society. - Wayne :)

    ReplyDelete