Friday, March 23, 2012

Mellow

You are very good looking; therefore, I shall cast occasional awkward glances in your general direction which may or may not be directed at you.

But seriously, there is an entire row of really good looking guys in my finance class and it's actually getting borderline distracting, especially since stock valuation and determining whether a capital investment decision is a good one or not can be rather dull.

Anyways, I've been in a mellow mood lately. It's the kind of mood where you would like to hang out with other people but also really just enjoy time alone and simply let your mind wander and reflect on whatever comes up.

Basically, the Frank Sinatra and Ray Charles Pandora Stations have been the soundtrack to my life lately, and hey, it's actually very nice and relaxing.

Anyways, enjoy:



Bon nuit mes amis.

JP

1 comment:

  1. See:

    Have You Never Been Mellow?

    By Ms. Olivia Newton John

    But I am showing my age...

    And yes good looking guys can be a distraction. Of course have you ever considered that you might be a distraction to a few in your class - guys and girls?

    ReplyDelete