Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Suck it up v2.0

Alright, so apparently this blog is trending high if you Google the Global Zero summit at Yale so I have deleted my last post for the time being as a precaution against those I know somehow stumbling upon my blog via such a search. I plan on posting it again in the next few days but the gist of it was....

1. People need to effing accept responsibility and stop complaining when they have to do work. Seriously, suck it up.

2. I'm coming closer and closer to a decision about cutting more deadweight in my life, and it's becoming more apparent who these people will be.

As I said, my full rant, with all the Charles Dickens-esque unnecessary descriptions intact, will be posted when things cool down and the chances of people I know finding my blog falls a bit. Cartharsis shall be mine.

JP

1 comment:

  1. Wait until you enter the workforce and the lazy ass-kissing back-stabbers are climbing over your back (and wiping their feet) on the way to the top. It's not how hard you work or how reliable you are, it's who you go golfing with lol. Enjoy your university years. - Wayne :) (Jeez Google Blogger now requires that 3rd party cookies must be enabled for comments to go on!)

    ReplyDelete