Monday, January 9, 2012

I'm a Creep

I'm using the bike at the gym as I write this so I apologize for this post being rather short and for any terrible iPod touch autocorrects that I didn't catch.

My winter break is winding down and I'm returning back to campus tomorrow for the start of the spring semester. I'm really looking forward to seeing everyone an seeing how break was for them. I'll post an update about all the stuff that has gone on in the past week or so soon enough; trust me, there's plenty it talk about.

Anyways, the reason I'm writing this post is because I've come to realize I can be a Grade A creep at times. The gym I go to at home is two floors with a balcony looking over the main floor. Since I make a habit of going at night, I usually see a regular group of people who make a habit of going around the same time I do. One of these people however is this really hot jacked guy who is here maybe Hal the times I'm here. Now, when I say hot, I mean he could be cast to play Zeus or Poseidon in The Immortals sequel right now and fit the role perfectly. This guy gives Greek Demi-god Kellan Lutz a run for his money and biceps for that matter. The reason I'm on the bikes right now is because the bikes look over the freeweight section of the gum perfectly and I get to watch him in all his perfectly chiseled goodness.

Oh my lord, his....everything


I tell myself I admire his physique as a means of motivating myself to get ready and toned for the spring...but I know on the inside that the real reason is because I'm a creep.

Hey, there's nothing wrong with some innocent fun.

All the best,

JP

3 comments:

  1. I figure any guy who keeps his bod like a chiseled Adonis is either gay or closet gay lol. I remember the 19 yr old guy who sat on a stool in front of me way back in my Tech school days. He was slim with the cute face of a 15yr old, long curly dark hair, and possessed the most beautifully shaped male ass in the world (jeans were tight back then!). So distracting with that ass wiggling around on that stool; I wanted to kiss both cheeks! Damn he was straight though. - Wayne :)

    ReplyDelete