Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Sexy Nerds

I've explained my love of nerdy, dorky guys before and well, I've found a video that pretty much exemplifies every single fantasy I've ever had...

Best line from this video?

I be sexy strippin'
while he be JavaScriptin'.
We can read science fiction
while we make science friction.

Jonny McGovern - Sexy Nerd

I know, those guys have bodies like no nerd, or for that matter many people I've ever seen, but that doesn't mean they're not out there ;)

Jonny McGovern, you're a genius.

**I've added a contact email on the sidebar in case you would like to contact me personally for whatever reason**

1 comment:

  1. Yay for comment (ps mentioned you in my blog)
    And there is nothing wrong with sexy nerds I find them hot myself.

    lol and this movie was so funny and suggestive
    *cough cough*
    Take care JP,
    Ethan

    ReplyDelete