Monday, September 26, 2011

Leave Me Alone!



The guy I hooked up with last night won't stop texting me and it's really starting to annoy me. I don't need a constant stream of texts asking what I'm up to, what my plans are for the night and descriptions of how you're obviously horny.  I have work, I have a life, and I have responsibilities. Worse yet, this has been going on since I gave him my number a week ago. He's seriously acting like a lost puppy right now just following me via my phone wanting to know every detail of my life. I don't want to tell him to back off but I feel I'll probably have to soon if this keeps up.

I get it if you want to hook up again, but it's no fun if you're doing it every day. Yes, I'm looking for a relationship, but you, sir, are not the kind of guy I'm interested in. Also, as long as I'm looking and have people in my sights (aka adorkable freshman from theatre and this other freshman from the grilling club I'm in), I'd rather have spontaneous hot hookups rather than banal regular ones. I mean, I don't know about you but meeting a really hot guy and then find out you're hitting it off with him is pretty sick, whatever happens afterwards is just icing on the cake.

Yes, it does feel nice to be wanted, but sometimes that goes overboard like this situation is currently spiraling towards.

Damn, I can't believe I'm saying this but I don't want a fuck buddy. I won't be a slave to my dick, at least most of the time....

All the best,

JP

4 comments:

  1. Well, maybe he'll stop spontaneously, but how long before your unresponsiveness delivers the message? If you can stand getting all the messages until he gives up, that might work; but put yourself in his place. He really enjoyed the hookup and wants more. It would be better for him to know what his prospects really are than to keep hoping for something that isn't there.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahaha, funny post, don't get it in a wrong way. I got a guy like this once, but I gave him my other number (which I used only for texting with people from gay dating site), and he stopped when I clearly said to him that I'm not interested... He'll stop eventually...

    ReplyDelete
  3. If a person wants to lose a love interest quickly then keep smothering him lol. Have fun but do keep in mind though that in a few years as people pair off, prospective long-term partners may be more difficult to find and you will think back on the one you let get away. Girls get the same advice; don't be too picky and don't wait too long cos the 'perfect' guy is just an illusion. - Wayne :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Absolutely beautiful post! Have fun, great article, you are the most creative person person ever, thanks for the entertainment!


    Job Responsibilities

    ReplyDelete